Donnerstag, 13. August 2009

Bitter End.

Am Ende dieser schweren Zeit habe ich mich daran gesetzt meine Gefühle in ein Lied umzuwandeln denn die Musik ist meine Leidenschaft.Wenn er aufgenommen wurde werde ich ihn online stellen und den Link natürlich sofort posten :) Hier schonmal der Text :


I made a big mistake
But now I still regret
Ev’rything was great
You made my life complete.
You said we’ll last forever
But that was just a LIE
Cause after a week
You realized that you can’t.

I always think of you
And all the time we spent together
Although I know that this will never come back anymore
And again I see…
It all came to an bitter end.

Since the day you left me
Not all but most things seemed
Like they’re black & white
But the future of our lasting lovestory
Still never should be written

But now I think it has gone the right way cause it never would have worked….

…you and me together.

Bitter End ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen